Benefits of an Estate Plan
Orange County Estate Planning Attorney
As an individual that is new to estate planning, you may be wondering how you can benefit from creating a proper estate plan. You may be hesitant to the idea or believe it does not relate to your needs. As a well-qualified estate planning firm in Orange County, we know the importance of creating an estate plan and how it can benefit you. Not only can it protect your family and assets once you pass away, but it can also protect you in times of disability and incapacitation. At P. Arnsen Blakely, our Orange County estate planning lawyer can assist you in creating a well-drafted estate plan that best caters to your specific needs.
Create an Estate Plan that Caters to Your Needs
The benefits of an estate plan include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Allowing you to appoint a guardian for your minor children as well as someone to manage their property until they become of age to handle it on their own.
- Giving you peace of mind in knowing that your family is protected and your affairs are in order.
- A well-drafted estate plan is beneficial in allowing you to appoint an individual to act on your behalf if you were to become incapacitated or disabled.
- Protecting your disabled children by allowing you to provide them with inheritance that does affect their government assistance.
- Allowing you to specify your last wishes in which they must be adhered to upon your death.
- Avoiding probate by using the right tools and creating a trust that best fits your needs.
- Keeping your loved ones and valuable estate well protected.
- Releasing the burden off your loved ones in which they would have to manage all of your affairs.
- Helping to minimize taxes and expenses that are involved in probate and attorney fees.
- Specifying how you want property divided and who you want it to be passed down to.
Speak with an experienced Orange County estate planning lawyer!
Whether you are still unsure about creating a proper estate plan or you are interested in getting started, our estate planning firm is here for you. At P. Arnsen Blakely, we can answer all of your questions and help you devise an estate plan that best caters to your needs. Our attorney can utilize his 40 years of legal experience and help you prepare for the future or any unexpected events to come. Our Orange County estate planning attorney can assist you in preparing the legal paperwork involved as well as give you the necessary tools to make the right decisions for you and your loved ones. Now is the time to
contact our estate planning firm!